Welcome to your guide for Robotech music by episode.

Each blog entry lists all the music featured in a specific episode, in the order that it appeared.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

21. A New Dawn Music Guide

What follows is a list of all the music that appeared in the standard version of Robotech episode 21: "A New Dawn." Bold text denotes that this is the first appearance of that piece of music.

Robotech Theme
A New Dawn
Lifeline (Instrumental)
Private Time Theme (a2)
Private Time Theme (c)
Private Time Theme (a1) (slowed down)
Boobytrap
Stepping Out
Miss Macross (My Time to Be a Star Instrumental)
Miss Macross (My Time to Be a Star Instrumental)
My Time to Be a Star
The Robotech Masters
Confrontation
Robotech Love Theme I
Eyecatch
Escalations (b)
Red Alert
Intrigue
Boobytrap
The Point of No Return
Love Triangle (To Be in Love Instrumental)
Mission Accomplished
Robotech Love Theme I
Broken Heart
Robotech Theme (next episode preview)
Robotech End Title

No comments:

Post a Comment